|Do you know what I am thinking..;)|
It may not sound iconic as 21 or double up as 22. 24 may be a
block buster(honestly-block buster, hello construction worker) but in a few days, I will be saying I am 25 for the last time (sob). Aside trying to
dissect it in acceptance of growth or like I am auditioning for a role in
Numb3rs (maybe I should call Sheldon Cooper), this is it, 25 done and dusted.
Soon and very soon. I will be 26 years old (ok enough now…). Mum’s asking me to get it on 😉 😀 bet she
has been shopping for baby clothes already. I am just going to keep on living.
The shy bucket list…
1. I am going to be a bit more ‘loose’ and work on my
relationships and friendships
2. Be more savvy with money
3. Work on my faith and spirituality
4. Wear heels to work at least once a week
5. Ask myself ‘Why not’ when I’m trying to back out of decisions
(maybe get it as a tattoo ;D)
6. Write more poetry and blog more.
7. Love like my heart’s going to explode (huh?) …I think it is a line from a song,LOL